Watch Video for more information Click Here
We are no longer accepting applications for this ad!
1: Google Meet Video Attendance is compulsory for all students .
2: After the attendance submission, download your question paper and submit the scan answer sheet to the email ID below, with in 30 minutes just after the completion of the exam on the same day.
3. Student will write Detail (As mentioned in Guidelines) on answer sheet.
4.For any query related to exam please contact 9992800282 Mr. Nirmal Singh.
Send your Answer sheet in concern department( Mention Name and Registration No in Subject Column while sending the final answer sheet)
|BBA, MBA, B.com,M.Com
|M. Sc, M.A, B.Sc, Agriculture|
|LLM,BA LLB, LLB|
NIILM UNIVERSITY KAITHAL
In a meeting with Department Heads and Examination Department it has been decided to conduct End semester exam w.e.f. 01.03.2021.The guidelines are as follow:
- The examination will be conducted in blended mode.
- The Examinations of UG/PG Courses will start from 01.03.2021.
- The University will conduct End Semester & Re-appear exams of all UG/PG Courses.
- All students who had filled the examination form can appear exam
- The question papers will be uploaded as per the date sheet on the university website www.niilmuniversity.in. After successful submission of student attendance, he will be able to download the question paper and upload the scan soft copy of the answer book only through the prescribed software on given email id in PDF format (demo link will be uploaded for the same).The time allocation will be 3 hours for Examination including Attendance & downloading of question paper to Emailing/uploading of answer sheet on University website/Email Ids.
Morning Session Timing
9:30 Am TO 10:00Am –Submission of attendance
10:00 Am TO 12:00Pm – commencement of paper
12:00 Pm TO 12:30 Pm- Submission of Answer sheet in prescribed format
Evening Session Timing
1:30 PM TO 2:00PM –Submission of attendance
2:00 PM TO 4:00PM – commencement of paper
4:00 PM TO 4:30PM- Submission of Answer sheet in prescribed format
6.The candidate will download the question paper & will solve the question paper from their remote location on A-4 size paper in his/her own handwriting (as per demo video available on University Website) and maximum page limit would be 20 (Twenty). On the every page of the answer sheet, he/she will have to mention.
- a.Registration no.
- b.Page serial no of answer sheet.
- c.Name of the paper.
- d.Sign of Student.
- 7.In any case student does not have mobile phones or facing network problem etc.,He/she can seek help from Exam Department regarding availability of question paper as well as deposit of hard copy of answer-book before Two days of Exam.
- 8.The candidate will not write his any detail except the particulars at point No. 7.
- 9.While attempting the paper the candidate will use black ball pen only.
- 10.Before attempting the paper, the candidate will ensure that he/she has downloaded the correct question-paper. No complaint for attempting wrong question-paper by the candidate will be entertained later on.
- 11. A separate E-Mail ID/upload link for the examination for receipt of Answer-Books will be got created by the IT Cell & they will also mention this E-Mail ID on their official website under intimation to the Exam Department.
GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE ATTENDANCE & CAMERA
Online Submission of Attendance will be done on prescribed time as in point no 6.
It is mandatory for all students to keep their Google video cam on during the Exam i.e (9:30Am to 12:00 Pm.
In case if someone found camera switched off during the Exam, he will be barred for the session Exam.
Google Meet App should be installed on your Phone/PC for exam.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF HARD COPY
Student need to submit their hard copy within 7 days after the day of exam. For example if paper has given on 1st March then the answer sheet (Hard copy) for the same subject has to be submit on or before 7th March.
Student can send their answer sheet by post or can directly submit to the university
Specimen Copy Of Answer Sheet
- Registration No:____________________________2) Name:_____________________________
- Course/Semester:__________________________ 4) Subject Name:______________________
- Total No. of Pages_________________________ 6)Date of Exam:_______________________